Lifting and Rigging Best Practices Infographic
Never Gamble With Your Safety!
Don't take risks...be a rigger with a plan. Good crane operation and good rigging practices require having a plan and executing that plan for every lift. Practice good risk management by identifying, addressing, and controlling any risks that may exist prior to, during, or after an overhead lift.
Use this guide to help prepare a basic rigging plan for your next lifting project. This infographic provides guidelines for addressing the following lift plan criteria, including:
- Who is responsible (competent) for the rigging?
- Is the equipment in acceptable condition?
- Are the working load limits adequate?
- Will the load be under control?
- Are there any unusual loading or environmental conditions?
- Any other special requirements?
Please fill out the short form to download your "Lifting & Rigging Best Practices" infographic today!
Share This Offer: